Next Shipment expected to arrive around July 10th, 2021. Pre-Order trampolines will be shipped with Priority right after that.
The Beast 15 ft Round Trampoline provides hours of big jumps and tricks for all ages and sizes. Beast Trampolines have NO WEIGHT LIMIT and are meant for the whole family! Due to the strong extra thick frame our trampolines are the toughest out there. This is where our name Beast comes from. Strong and tough, possessing a particular quality. We also believe in American Culture, that the Amazon A to Z guarantee is very important to consumers and we hold the same guarantee. Love it or your Money Back!!
Beast Trampolines also look great in the yard with their sleek design and color. Friends and neighbors will definitely point it out. All the features and specifications can be found below.
- 15 ft Round, Strong Frame fully galvanized inside and out (NO WEIGHT LIMIT)
- Strong Beast T-Sockets for easy assembly of frame and enclosure poles
- 110 Beast Galvanized Extra thick 8.5 Inch springs (Gold zink coating)
- Extra thick and strong safety pad (modern white color) with easy assembly bungee cords (pre-assembled)
- Extra strong Beast Premium Enclosure with Safe Overlapping door (No zipper to break, No zipper to forget open)
- Strong top rim with easy assembly and large design caps (no screws)
- Extra wide hem for best yard look
- Free Beast Ladder in the package
- Exceeds all ASTM safety requirements
Beast Premium Enclosure
Beast Ladder (Free)
Extremely durable and excellent quality! I bought this as a replacement for a ($600) trampoline we only owned for 4 months prior. I did not realize the difference in quality until our Beast arrived. You can literally feel the strength of this thing while unboxing it! It came in 8 boxes compared to 2 from our first and is purely solid. My oldest son is 11 years old and has autism. He bent the poles on our first trampoline like a cheap spoon. There is no way the poles on this trampoline will bend from his use. It is the equivalent of the frame of a car- at least it feels that durable. I love how modern and sleek the color scheme is and that it comes with a matching ladder. This is honestly the best investment you can make when buying a trampoline. You definitely get what you pay for and in the long run it will outlast any other trampoline you can buy. We couldn't be happier!! :)
In other reviews they mention a flaw in the directions, the only thing I noticed was it didn't mention when to put the sleeves for the poles onto the poles. It was an easy fix. Tip: Leave the cap on the poles while working your sleeve up to the top. We laid our sleeves in a sunny spot to loosen up with the heat and I would suggest leaving the poles in a shady, cool spot so the foam stays as constricted as possible (making it easier for the sleeves to slide on).